Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lookies! ^^

I made a trip to guess where today?

*cue evil laughter*

Yes, the ultimate sin store in Singapore. Sephora. For me anyway.

I did get the phone call and was told, "Yes, you may come today to collect your palette."

So, after work I went down as quick as I could. Just in case they changed their minds. ^^

And being at Sephora, can you stop at just one palette?

The answer is NO.

So I got the Sephora mini polish in Blue Sapphire. And an under the nail whitening pencil. I just thought to try it just once. Sadly, they don't bring in the Opi for Sephora range. I really want Leaf Him at the Altar.
I also got myself the Urban Decay de-slick mattifying powder. Sooooo pretty. Purple is one of the best colours ever.
And yes. I GOT IT! *swoon*
Look at all the pretty colours. Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I am in heaven at the moment. Pretty pretty bliss.
And also, since I spent so much at Urban Decay, (over $120) I got all these as a gift. A bottle of oil-free makeup remover. The artwork is by Ami James.

The 2 eyeshadows are Midnight Cowboy (pale bronzey) and Goddess (blue). The 2 eyeliner pencils are Electric (blue) and Covet (green). And a tiny bottle of mascara.

So for $150, I got 6 free items. I will do some swatches tomorrow.

Bliss, bliss, bliss. Who needs anything else? Except more nail polish! (^.^)

No comments: