Monday, December 6, 2010

Elianto Turquoise No. 27

Hello ladies!

Elianto Turquoise in 3 coats. Lovely shimmer through it. I can't take a good picture! This bloody polish somehow eluded my camera.

This was the best of the lot. (>,<") See what I mean! There is a bit more green to it.


If you look at the closeups here, it's the most accurate colour. A true Tiffany blue?? I went to Tiffany's today to gawk/drool, and I matched the boxes. Muah aha ha aahahhahaah! Even the sales ladies were like wow...


I don't need China Glaze's For Audrey anymore. ^^

3 comments:

jaljen said...

That is very striking!

The Green Fairy said...

It's so in ya face! I love it! :)

Niko Bulaun said...

its so cute!

following you now

http://lifespamphlet.blogspot.com/2010/12/official-music-video-to-stay-with-you.html