Friday, March 12, 2010

First Franken Attempt

I have had Sally Hansen Lime Lights Hard As Nails for the longest time. I think it was the first green I ever got. Click for pic credit. Anyway, its a bit more shimmery and lighter than in the picture above.

But I hated the application, light goopy. It took forever to dry and even then... It required at least 4 coats for any colour to shine through. I used it for layering but finally, just gave up and it retreated to the back of my nail drawer.

Until..
Faceshop BL603 met gold L'Ocean Pearl Powder in Gold Dust. I dumped about a half teaspoon of powder in and possibly 15 drops of BL603. And...
It's soooo pretty. No amount of pictures would do it justice.

Forgive the lack of clean up. But this is one coat over my Skinfood Green Jelly manicure. It's frosty! Shall do pics soon of it on its own.

So what do you think?