Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cheap Nailpolish

These were $1 bottles I found at a pushcart near my place. Look at the close ups of the glitters! The purple is a burple (blue/purple) therefore immposible to photograph accurately.
The black one (which I love) has hints of silver, red and blue glitter. The purple has loads of silver, purple and blue glitter in it.


But, when I cracked open the bottle, I nearly died. It stank! My goodness someone crack open a window!
 I have never smelt any polish that smelt that bad.


But was it worth the smell? The brush was easy to use and it was 2 simple coats.


The smell...............................

Yes, this was 2 coats. The black is pretty! The purple needs to be used a topcoat to really let it's beauty shine.
Click for closeups.

^^
But, my goodness, the smell! Thank god we don't have smell-o-vision.

No comments: