Sunday, August 8, 2010

Old NOTD: Frosty Goodness

Rainbow polishes were afoot again! Again, nameless and numberless. Nothing on the bottle to indicate anything.
With flash indoors. Most colour accurate.
VNL very visible. I used 3 thin coats. I don't like frosts but I keep buying them. *palm to face* And I HATE VNL. I think it's soooo ugly. Needless to say, this lasted on my nails for 5 minutes. Just to take pictures.

And some products I love. Note the pretty packaging!

Jill Stuart Fruit and Aroma Mist. Rose scented. It moistures the skin with just a spray! And it smells heavenly too. I do use this on occasion to set my makeup. Or before I apply my liquid foundation.
Anna Sui makeup base primer. It's a WONDER! If I use it, my foundation lasts alllll night, even with dancing and sweat. Plus, like all Anna Sui products, it smells so good. I love the scent of roses but I'm not too fond of the flavour.

PS I know I say frosty goodness, although I don't like the finish, but it is GOOD for a frost. I guess.

1 comment:

AnnKiins'♥ said...

Green looks nice :D
Yellow looks alright as well.

pokapikanails.blogspot.com