Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Too much colour might be a bad thing...

I'm all for dying hair. Heck, I even have pink hair at the moment.
But has anyone ever dyed their ummmm Va-jay jay? I was kinda curious cos my beauty palour offers the service. But I am a 'wax off' kinda girl so what's there to dye?
So hands up! Who wants to try?

But on a side note, I found this picture (or more Hongie found it and sent it to me)

It's taken from devientart. And although I don't know the artist, all rights go to her/him. And if you want me to take it down, please let me know. I didn't draw this but I love it!
Haha no? I'm a big fan of Avatar (the tv series) but I don't yet kinda wanna watch the movie. I know its bad. But it could be so bad that its good? Or is it just me being hopeful?

4 comments:

Mimi (MakeupWithdrawal) said...

Hmm... interesting! Though to be honest, I don't have anything to dye down there, and even if I did, I don't think I'd want to put any chemicals strong enough to change hair color down in that vicinity!
And the movie was quite awful :( Not even in a funny way, just in a -how could the directer have made it anymore awkward?- kinda way.

The Green Fairy said...

Really? Was it that bad? And I love Anng in this picture, so beefy. I shall see if I truly wanna spend my $10 on the movie.

I have not heard even one good review. Such a waste of a good storyline...

Skulda said...

LOL!! If my pubic hair was blonde I'd dye it for laughs. But black it is. :P

Unknown said...

I know girls who have waxed shapes into it, like a red heart for Valentines Day, but their significant others were freaked out and the shaved it off LOL! :)